Tuesday 8 December 2009

Monday 7th December 2009 off home

Flying home. We all left on different flights leaving Pete in Frankfurt sound asleep suppose he needs it.
Monk flew back to LA via San Fransisco and got stuck there, Hog, Kid, Scruff, Shahen and me flew back to Heathrow and Sid the Manager took us all home (Except shahen who dissapeared into London).

We averaged 3.5 hours sleep per night for the last week + whatever time you slept on the bus (in my case zero) We are absolutely shot!
I can't remeber being so tired but we had great fun.

1 comment:

  1. love reading your blogs. i wish i had your job. even though i read there are some conflicts and tantrums by them haha, especially Pete, he is the Brian Wilson of the Adicts I will say.. Respect you guys so much, I would love to experience the tour life someday...

    ReplyDelete