Monday 10 August 2009

Friday 7th August 2009 Rebellion Blackpool UK


The cap'n in action!


The Damned headline the Friday.

Bit of a strange gig for me this in that I am not travelling with the band. They have travelled up earlier in the day by minibus whereas I am In the car with Pol and the kids. The Adicts are Headlining tomorrow night so chilling today.
Pol and the kids went to bed about 11 so I got a cab to the Wintergarden and went for a beer only to bump into Hog and Kid. We had a couple of ales and then I went off to watch the Damned. Old sensible's a bloody good guitarist y'no, only it kep't breaking and he was giving all kinds of shit to his guitar tech! hmmm. Got a feeling of DeJa Vous ha, ha!
Sound was shit but it wasn't really any ones fault, t'was the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment