Thursday 7 May 2009

That Axe +.... Here we go again!




Finally after much nagging, heres the pics of my Pete Dee signature guitar. click the pictures to enlarge.
Pete Morey, your not allowed to look at these!

The next 48 hours gonna be tiring!, gigging tomorrow (Fri) night (Suspect Device). Gonna be the first outing of the new signature guitar. We are at the bull in Colchester, only our second gig in Colchester so will be interesting! Normally have a belly full of beer at our gigs and probably won't get home till 01:00. Then the taxi picks me up 3 hours later at 04:00 for the run to Heathrow for my flight to Belgade, I have told Jon the driver (who chats a lot) that he's not allowed to speak during the journey, this serves two purposes: 1) It will allow me some much needed sleep. 2) it will stop me talking crap in my drunken stupor.
It pays to start a tour with your batteries fully charged but that hasn't worked out this time, oh well!
Meeting the rest of the tour party at midday at Belgrade airport then we have to drive up to Novi Sad where we have been warned to expect 8000, yes 8000 audience, how good is that!
Just hope Pete's there, I can only play 3 Adicts song and they sound crap when I do 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment