Sunday 17 May 2009

Sat 16th May Bielefeld Germany Seidensticker


At the end of the gig a team of 40 riggers outside waiting to move in and rip it all apart!

we are here for two nights so a good layin on Sunday morning, doubt anyone will surface till after midday.
The record company have a film crew here with 5 cameras filming the Adicts at both the Bielefeld gigs, I think the idea is a live video to go with the life goes on single.

After the gig we ate in catering at the venue, when we’d finished Pete piled up loads of empty plates and dishes on scruff, as he walked away Pete said “I bet you drop them”, Scruff replied “no I wont” Scruff then took two steps forward and dropped the lot!
Everybody involved in this tour are lovely people from canteen staff to riggers to engineers and managers. The food is better than I have had a some very nice restaurants, it's top class!
After the gig we went back to the hotel but the bar was shut, we all adjourned to room 207 and had a beer there.
I left and went to my room, had a nice bath and got into bed, then the phone went it was Mutti, “ all the Toten people have arrived and they have opened the bar, everyone is down here so come on down, I was torn but just out of the bath and tired and decided to be sensible and get some sleep. What’s wrong with me!
I heard they had a great time in the bar, there were 1 or 2 thick heads in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment