Wednesday 27 May 2009

Sat 23rd Dusseldorf Zakk

The last of the long drives today 6.5 hours
Sound check was awful; we ran out of time in the end, the sound engineer didn’t seem to have a clue.
During the Gig the stage sound was screwed and Pete was not happy, I jumped off the stage and battled my way through the crowd and tried to help the sound guy but quickly realised he didn’t know what he was doing, I lost my temper with him, then gave up.
Pete was getting more and more agitated, I told him to chill and get on with it, there was no more we could do.
In spite of this the crowd seemed to really enjoy the gig.
Sound was the worst of the tour which was a shame as we loved the venue!
Vom had brought his wife and son to the gig and did the merch for us, He then joined us on stage for Walk on which was great. We love Vom!
Got back to hotel and we all hit the sack, knackered!


Sound problems from the start!

No comments:

Post a Comment