Monday 18 May 2009

Mon 18th May, day off (Kinda)


Arrival at the hotel


We entertained ourselves for a while by trying to pronounce this, you have a go!


Vom would sit at the side of the stage every night and watch the Adicts set, he's great!


There ya go, 4 red cards in 1 game is gonna take some beating. Pete was sufficiently proud of his achievement to take a pic of the playsation screen!


My becks accident caused much merriment!




Drive to luxenbourg today no gig tonight, be great to have a night off , we are all tired.
Left the hotel at 0930 and went into town, we needed a new clutch for kids hat and one or to other bit’s n bobs.
Then long drive to luxenbourg, we had some beer on the drive and some one got so desperate for a wee and they did it in a Jack Daniels bottle, classy we are! A plastic water bottle just wouldn’t have been good enough!
Played fifa footy most of the journey, Pete holds the record for most red cards during a game!
I wet myself today!
While I was playin footy with pete Kid passed me a bottle of becks, I grabbed it and put it between my legs as both hands were needed for my game controller, anyways I suddenly had a wet feeling between my legs, the bottle had immiediately fizzed up and emptied some of its contents over my crotch, every one got out of seats and laughed like hell at my predicament. Pete grabbed a camera and took a pic but doesn't really show how soaked I was!. Bastards.
Oh and were staying in the Luxenbourg Hilton, flash? Yep!

in the evening went out for Chinese meal in the local village, was pretty crap but it filled a hole! Kid and Pete were in a big hurry to get back to the hotel to watch the Sunderland game but the useless buggers lost 3:1. We left Pete smashing his room up and went to a local bar, it was dire, full of drunk strange people, we had one drink and then went back to the hotel, DTH crew were in the bar so we settled down for a drink with them, was very difficult keeping off the war subject, especially when Nopper (The German DTH tech. and part time burglar) suggested we have some tanks on the stage! It was a very funny evening and we all got on great! Pete came along quite late and seemed quite wobbly, he’d been drinking in his room and had obviously been thirsty. The waitress was French and ended up serving us at the table all evening, she had a moustache a German fishmonger would be proud of!
Dunno what time we went to bed, but we didn’t have to get up in the morning.

2 comments: