Wednesday 27 May 2009

Life goes on tour summary


Thanks so much to all the fans that supported this tour, you are what it's all about!





This post and others and still being updated, check back as updates will continually be added.

Personally I enjoyed every minute of this tour, although the band are used to playing big venues these were the largest I have worked, the scale was new to me, I loved it, bigger the better! gimme O2 and Wembly... sorry getting carried away.
These are special days i'm never gonna forget, what a band, everywhere we go people are just knocked out by the bands energy and quality of the songs! good times!
Unfortunatley we are all in need of doctors now!

Next Gig is Blackpool on 7th August 2009, c u there I hope.

As ever this blog is NOT a contact point for the band, feel free to leave comments though, they will be read!

Contact for the band is Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/adicts

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU DAVE, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!! :) I hope you're all visit doctors and get well soon!! CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! I hope I'll see you and The Adicts again this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Descargar

    The Adicts - Life Goes On (2009)

    Aqui

    http://wanukore.com/the-adicts-life-goes-on-2009-descargar-download/

    ReplyDelete