Sunday 17 May 2009

Sun 17th May Bielefeld Germany Seidensticker





We send lots of balls out during bad boy, this is going down really well!

Filmed again and took loadsa photos
At sound check I noticed Vom at the side of the stage and just then hog came up to me and requested a tune as he often does during sound check, So brickfield nights it was, I looked over at Vom and we had a laugh! Vom is a really, really friendly, guy, I immediately took to him and haven’t held the fact he was the drummer of dr and the medics against him!
Hog’s had to give up on the clash/stranglers debate, it’s no contest, clash everywhere and no stranglers to be seen, Die Toten Hosen are covering guns of Brixton and the pre band music has should I stay and Armmagideon time in it so 3-0 every night!

3 comments:

  1. what a riveting read dave,ya best blog by far! you are really getting to grips with this,cant wait to read your colum in the (I WRITE GOOD SHIT WILST ON TOUR MAG)cheers mate x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daveeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Helloooooo!!!! :( Are you still working on this blog??? :((( Give us some news please.... :)

    ReplyDelete