Thursday 19 March 2009

First gig


its 10 past 3 in the morning, we got back an hour ago, really tired, great warm up gig.
Had to cross the mountains with some great scenery, the bus started overheating climbing them so we had to kill the aircon. was very hot today, guess in the eighties. we had nice thai meal at next door restaurant while the support bands were playing. Gig went smoothly, I am still sussing out my job but i'll soon get the hang, Randy has taught me some great stuff about guitars.
knachered going 2 sleep now, we dont leave till 1500 today so got lie in. tomorrows gig is the house of blues which is actually inside disneyland, large pro venue, should be good. only 20 mins from here

2 comments:

  1. Packed yer Tom Jones leopard skin thong for the pool?

    I see you've already opened a Universal studio in California, you dont hang about do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, you alright mate, got my Bastards shirt Ha, Ha, only thing is it's a little small so shows off my man boobs!

    ReplyDelete