Wednesday 25 March 2009

Wed 25th 10am, just woke up

Just had one of the best sleeps I can remember.
The promoter took us out last night. went ta a steak restuarant which was great plenty of wine and beer and enery time you ate your steak they brought you another, I had 3,
Monk , shahan and I were then taken to the local radio station, we were late so the journey across Caracas was like a high speed pursuit, me and Monk in the back were giggling like children (nothing to do with the wine and beer of course), when we got got out Monk thanked the driver and told him we hoped to have him for the return journey.
They interviewed Monk and I even said a bit, wasn't asked to but can't keep my mouth shut. Then were whisked to a bar, where the rest of them had already been taken to. Kid was blithered, and before long Monk was pretty much the same, I was sensible, dunno what's wrong with me, getting old! no to be honest it's the lack of decent beer and I didn't wanna drink the local rum. BTW Kid is lovely and a proper punk in everyway, he is the really nice to people. Calls me the school teacher! draw your own conclusions why, I am not totally sure.
Killed a cockroach in my room when I got in.
The promoters coming at 13:00 to take me and Hoggy to the Moulin Rouge which is tonights venue, were gonna make sure we are happy with everything. Sound check is scheduled for 16:00 so probably wont get the band over much before then. Think were changing hotel today but i'm not that bothered, the beds ok and thats most important, I could have lived with the rest. I have had much worse.
Looking forward to gigging tonight after 2 nights without.
Gig is at midnight tonight, think there playing indie music till then as no support bands.
Dunno what time we are flying in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment