Saturday 14 March 2009

Saturday, packing the bags whilst recovering from last night gig!

Just done packing my bags, really feels a bit strange now, bit apprehensive about the 3 weeks away but I always feel like this before a trip, soon as I leave the house I just get on with it! Polly's used to it so no probs there! Taxi's coming 04.45 Mon AM.
Had a great night at the boat last night, was there with Suspect Device supporting the red nose charity gig, £500 raised, nice one Val and all concerned, Ballistics, Rikki, Scruff and others also supported the event. Scruff sang Steam Roller with us and Rikki joined us for Complete Control. For a laugh we played Abba's SOS and Sweets Blockbuster which Andy forgot the main riff of and played 'status quo' style, hilarious. I won't take the piss too much as Andy is one of the best guitarist's around. Spoke to Kid earlier who said we should be in the bar at Heathrow by 07:00 to begin 'preperations' for the flight. It's then straight off the plane to rehearsal studios in LA... what have I let myself in for!!
OK, guess next post will be Monday from LA so cheers till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment