Friday 27 March 2009

Sat AM. back from the gig.

Got a couple of hours sleep after sound check. Great gig, great audience, Wierd to see them singing all the songs when the band are on a country they haven't been to before. we didn't sell much merch as they had bootlegged the T's, I have one!
Feeling slighty better, maybe adrenelin helped. Haven't eaten or drunk beer for 24 hours, Kid says my colour has come back and I am starting to feel hungry. think I have never drunk so much warter in my life, yet hardly ever go to the loo, it's so hot I think we are all dehydrated.
Monk and Dan not well now.
05.30 start in the morning.
Were in San Paulo for two days so we can all get lots of rest, can't wait.
Then in back to the US for the last phase of the tour, Phew! We will be flying from San Paulo to Dallas then onto LA. that'l be the end of the flying then till I head for the UK.

3 comments:

  1. hi dave,no beer or food for 24 hours!food i could understand but BEER,thats just fools talk. Went out last night to the blue naan,had a blinding curry & a shed load of cobra got home,pissed like a race horse & slept like a baby,happy days mate.
    Perhaps when you get back you could sign my lucky pants now your famous!

    cheers mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robbie, glad your keeping to the calorie controlled diet mate! you know it makes sense. Anyways your comment about the Blue Nann made me really fancy a curry. well have to go for one when I get back, hopefully by then i'll also be able to piss like a racehorse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAKES A CHANGE FROM LOOKING LIKE ONE!

    ReplyDelete