Wednesday 18 March 2009

Rehearsal




Got to the rehearsal studio at 13:00 and Hoggy & I sorted all the gear out and we all set it up.


The owner of the sudio (Rick) did us a barbeque and I went out and got some proper beer, I'm can't drink the plastic American Lager! Had a result in a large liquor store and scored myself some bottles of London Pride, unfortunatly others also decided these were better than the lager.

First gig tommorow Karma in Victorville, about a 2 hour drive, think we are leaving about 1300.

oh, and the gig in Chile has been cancelled due to the promoter being eaten by his mates, actually don't know why it's cancelled but my explanation is a distinct possibility!


1 comment:

  1. get me and my computer know how i have managed to add a photo to my profile x

    ReplyDelete